Gail Anderson, president of Gail Anderson & Associates (GA&A), transforms museums and cultural organizations, builds leadership capacity, and expands community and global relevance
- Over 35 years of experience in the nonprofit world working with museums and cultural organizations.
- Projects with over 65 different museums and cultural institutions, with at least one half repeat clients.
- Over 75 public lectures internationally on topics ranging from leadership, trusteeship, organizational reinvention, change, and sustainability.
- Numerous articles and several books including the second edition of Reinventing the Museum: The Evolving Conversation on the Paradigm Shift used widely as a core reference in museum studies training and within organizations.
- Past Board member of the American Alliance of Museums, past President of the Western Museums Association Board of Directors, and Former President of the Marin School of the Arts Foundation Board.
- Recipient of the Director’s Chair award for distinguished service and leadership from the Western Museums Association.
- Anderson continues her commitment to advancing the field through frequent speaking engagements, writing, and teaching.
The cornerstone of GA&A is based on building a trusting relationship with clients in order to undertake transformative work.
For a more detailed account of Gail Anderson’s experience, please download her RESUME.
Find out what clients are saying.